Loving, caring, sharing, kindness, compassion, empathy, respect, equality, freedom, peace, critical thinking, logic, reason, understanding, science…
January 26, 2014
Posted by on
December 24, 2012
Posted by on
Do you agree with any of the following statements:
- I would like to lose a few extra pounds (maybe more).
- I wish I didn’t get sick so often, that it didn’t get so bad and that it didn’t last so long.
- I wish I didn’t have to take all of these medications.
- I wish I didn’t have so much pain and discomfort.
- I want to lower my chances of getting osteoporosis, arthritis, breast cancer, colon cancer, prostate cancer, heart disease, diabetes or Alzheimer’s disease.
- I need to lower my cholesterol and blood pressure.
- I want to lower my chances of having a heart attack or stroke.
- I want to improve my health in general and my quality of life.
- I want to waste less, spend less and save more.
- I want to start living more green/earth friendly.
- I want to fit into my old “skinny” jeans.
- I wish I had more energy.
- I plan on starting a new diet on January 1st.
If you said “yes” to any of the above, starting a vegan diet could be the first step and your answer to all of them.
I invite you all to participate in a 30-day-vegan-challenge. I can tell you all about the benefits, but you just don’t know until you know. You have nothing to lose but weight, disease, high cholesterol/blood pressure… What you have to gain is feeling better and knowing for yourself.
From December 25th to the 31st, I will be posting tips, educational/informative videos, inspirational pictures, sharing some of my own experiences of starting a vegan diet and answering questions if any. Between now and then consider all of this food for thought, and when January 1st comes around, the choice is up to you. 🙂