Join 1,062 other subscribers
Who’s Your Buddy?
HTnD’s Hot 10 List
- Don't Forget Rights & Privacy, Dwight
- Television PROGRAMMING
- I Won't Grow Up (With Hate In My Heart)
- Frank Medrano: Vegan
- Poor Vs Rich --- Crime Vs Scandal --- Prison Vs Rehab
- Life After Death
- I've Got No Scruples, To Hold Me Down
- If You Learn To Enjoy Less, You Will Have More
- The Circle Of Life And Breath
- I Rather Die On My Feet Than Live On My Knees
- 1,745,562 Hits Since October, 2007
We would love to receive your newsletter or more information on the diet followed by the family. Our son Devin was diagnosed with Williams Syndrome and he has autistic behavior that we are certain would improve with a change in eating patterns.
Thank you for sharing your success with us Dr Reid.
Sorry Sharon, no newsletter here, but you might want to check out Dr. Reid’s website: UnblindMyMind.org. The diet was largely a whole foods, plant based diet avoiding processed foods. The more fruits and vegetables you eat, the healthier you’ll be. The more meat, fish, eggs, dairy and processed foods you eat, the unhealthier you will be.
I hope you find what you’re looking for and it has the effect you’re hoping for. Take care.
Peace, Love & Understanding