Join 1,062 other subscribers
Who’s Your Buddy?
HTnD’s Hot 10 List
- Don't Forget Rights & Privacy, Dwight
- Getting The Job Done
- Frank Medrano: Vegan
- Farming: Before & After Monsanto
- Toxic Mess: It's What's For Dinner
- Reading Vs TV
- The Circle Of Life And Breath
- Mommy, What Was It Like To Live Among The Trees?
- Cuidemos Las Playas = Take Care Of The Beaches
- It's Not Easy Being Keen
- 1,745,515 Hits Since October, 2007
Sometimes the best thing to say is nothing. Thanks for the post.
Truth may hurt, but I’d rather be roughed-up by the truth than pacified by a load of BS. Silence is usually a sign of acceptance, even if you aren’t the least bit accepting. Be weary of what your silence might be saying on your behalf. 😉
well said, curvyelvie!
Thanks for this post and I am repressing this. She is right. It is my business.
Thank you for stopping in, PLB, and for taking the time to leave a comment. It’s a topic everyone needs to have an educated/well informed discussion about.