Join 1,062 other subscribers
Who’s Your Buddy?
HTnD’s Hot 10 List
- John Lennon's "Imagine" Lyrics
- I'll Take Uncivilized FOREVER Alex
- What Are You Passionate About?
- Goodness Of Character
- Love Is Stronger Than Hate
- How Do You Measure Success?
- Do The Right Thing Because It's The Right Thing To Do
- Poor Vs Rich --- Crime Vs Scandal --- Prison Vs Rehab
- Wolves In Charge Of Restocking The Hen House? Really???
- Goebbels: Minister Of Public Enlightenment
- 1,744,763 Hits Since October, 2007
love the blog
Love the love. Thanks for stopping in, philip469, and for taking the time to comment.
Boston Dynamics makes the creepiest promotional videos of their products, hands down! The first segment on the robotic mule grabbing and throwing a cinder block will likely haunt me in my sleep tonight. Mind you, this is by far not a combat-ready robot but all of the signs that it eventually will be are there.
Thanks for stopping in, polytechnick, and for taking the time to leave a comment. Yeah, that brick chucker looked to be up to no good. 😉 I want one of those sand flea robots. That one blew me away when I saw it jump up on top of that building; crazy! Here’s to hoping they can find much better uses for these bots other than combat. Fire and rescue sound good. Helping the elderly or disabled would be awesome as well. 🙂