Join 1,062 other subscribers
Who’s Your Buddy?
HTnD’s Hot 10 List
- Can Anyone Show Me Where Syria Is On The Map?
- Don't Forget Rights & Privacy, Dwight
- The Circle Of Life And Breath
- Truth Only Hurts If You're Living A Lie
- Make Antiwar Art ;)
- Be The Example
- Glenn Greenwald Explains The Importance Of Snowden & Whistleblowing
- "...None Has Affected Me As Profoundly..."
- 1,744,796 Hits Since October, 2007
I was raised to be color blind. I wish everyone was! My dad said, “Get to know the person, Then decide if you like them or not.”
You’re dad did a great job of setting a good example. Given time and educating of the ignorant, more and more people will follow in his footsteps. 🙂