Join 1,062 other subscribers
Who’s Your Buddy?
HTnD’s Hot 10 List
- Don't Forget Rights & Privacy, Dwight
- Getting The Job Done
- Frank Medrano: Vegan
- Farming: Before & After Monsanto
- Toxic Mess: It's What's For Dinner
- Reading Vs TV
- I'll Take Uncivilized FOREVER Alex
- The Circle Of Life And Breath
- Mommy, What Was It Like To Live Among The Trees?
- Cuidemos Las Playas = Take Care Of The Beaches
- 1,745,516 Hits Since October, 2007
How do you get the kids now days to even try to open their minds to knew things?
Start young, education (home schooling if possible), critical thinking skills, be understanding/accepting, listening, mutual communication, honesty, evidence, reasoning, setting a good example, encourage creativity/curiosity, field trips to the planetarium, the museum of science, the library, nature walks/hikes, less TV and video games, more books… 🙂