Join 1,062 other subscribers
Who’s Your Buddy?
HTnD’s Hot 10 List
- John Lennon's "Imagine" Lyrics
- I'll Take Uncivilized FOREVER Alex
- What Are You Passionate About?
- Goodness Of Character
- Love Is Stronger Than Hate
- How Do You Measure Success?
- Do The Right Thing Because It's The Right Thing To Do
- Poor Vs Rich --- Crime Vs Scandal --- Prison Vs Rehab
- Wolves In Charge Of Restocking The Hen House? Really???
- Goebbels: Minister Of Public Enlightenment
- 1,744,763 Hits Since October, 2007
When we “owned” and leased grassland we tried to preserve it. Ten years after selling I see that it has been “mined”…grazed to the point that a beetle couldn’t walk across the surface in privacy. When we sold, the grass was up to our butts.So sad.
City life is disheartening. Grass and trees are regarded as decorations for homes on the tiny parcels of land. Soil is raw material to be molded into some engineer’s idea of “practical beauty”!
It’s not too late to turn this world around. Be the change, be the example, be the messenger, be an active participant in an effort to arrive at a better tomorrow. 😉