Join 1,062 other subscribers
Who’s Your Buddy?
HTnD’s Hot 10 List
- Don't Forget Rights & Privacy, Dwight
- Getting The Job Done
- Frank Medrano: Vegan
- Farming: Before & After Monsanto
- Toxic Mess: It's What's For Dinner
- Reading Vs TV
- The Circle Of Life And Breath
- Mommy, What Was It Like To Live Among The Trees?
- Cuidemos Las Playas = Take Care Of The Beaches
- It's Not Easy Being Keen
- 1,745,515 Hits Since October, 2007
i love this picture. i wish i had the courage to do this and i don’t know why it should take me courage to hug a stranger but i feel in this case, it would. what do you think?
It’s a great picture. 🙂 We all have different levels of comfort. Some might need courage, or at least encouragement, just to hug a friend or family member. I would say that’s a good place to start and we can all work our way up to strangers. In the end we’re all family on some level. 😉